letters from a healing jouney

letters from a healing jouney

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

transformation

Right now I am looking a new life square in the face: new job, new city, new marital status, new mode of transportation, new name!

How will it feel? Will the new motions I do every day (hold the phone a different way, sit in a new chair, interact with a new living environment) lead to different strengths, weaknesses, and flexibility? Will my body language and facial expressions change as I participate in a new culture? Will my muscles learn new patterns of holding and letting go? 

I am ready for a change. It would have happened whether I moved or stayed in the same city, I can tell. How exciting, though, to be able to do it all at once! No expectations of friends and communities to accidentally or subconsciously live into. A pretty blank slate.

New!

No comments: