letters from a healing jouney

letters from a healing jouney

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

rates and times

Hello friends,

An informational post:

My new confirmed studio days are Mondays and Tuesdays.  The space is on the third floor of a chiropractic office full of healing and health in the "Pill Hill" neighborhood (named for its many hospitals) near Lake Merritt in Oakland.

I charge $70 for an hour and $90 for ninety minutes

For October, because I am so happy and grateful to be working in my new space: You can book three one-hour sessions (as far in advance as you wish) for $150 and three ninety minute sessions for $200.

For always: You get a free massage when three people come get a full price massage from me by your suggestion - a "thank you" for three referrals.

And a note: the reason that I do this work is so more people in the world will be healthier, more comfortable in their bodies, and more integrated in their lives and communities.  If you are ready to get some work and don't feel you can afford it, please talk to me.  I offer a limited number of "community rate" massages every month for a sliding scale in order to serve the artists and other public servants who contribute to our planet with less financial compensation.  Sliding scale rates are $40-$60 for an hour and $60-$80 for ninety minutes.  

Come get a massage, right?
Bless you!

No comments: