letters from a healing jouney

letters from a healing jouney

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

be on your path

Dear readers,

I don't have the answers.

On rereading this blog, the tone of some of the posts struck me as if I thought I was sharing some kind of universal truth. Which is funny, because I don't believe in universal truth that any one person can know, and even if I did, I certainly wouldn't claim to be its speaker. I am writing to share what is working in my own experience with health and healing: in my own life and that of my clients, friends, confidantes, and family. My truth may be helpful to you, or it may not, and you, my friend, are the judge of that.

Your experience of what works for health and healing in your life will be different than mine. I am interested in yours just as I am interested in mine. I want to share and I want to learn as much as I can, always taking new information with a grain of salt, and integrating what resonates for me into my understanding of the world.

now:
A family member of one of my closest friends just got in a car accident and was severely injured. All of a sudden I have no ideas as to what would be best. Except to pray and to support my friend who is supporting her loved one.

Let's all get better as best we can, okay?

love from,
eve

1 comment:

Dave said...

Are you sure?

To quote John Lennon:
"Love is the answer and you know that for sure.
Love is a flower, you got to let it, you got to let it grow."

song for the day: John Lennon's Mind Games