letters from a healing jouney

letters from a healing jouney

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

if you can touch, you can heal

A few people have asked me questions that might be answered in the following framework:

Let me teach you a little about what I do.

The offering:  you come in with someone you trust and want to make feel better.  I give you or your partner a massage/bodywork session*, explaining what I am doing and the choices I am making as I go along.  One of you gets the kinesthetic educational experience from feeling the work, one gets the visual educational experience of seeing it, and you both get the audio/intellectual experience of hearing it.  Both of you now know a little more about how to touch to heal.  Come next time if you want and switch places.

Same price as a regular massage ($70 for an hour $90 for ninety minutes).  The talking is free.

Come and see!


*Let me remind you that a number of the modalities I practice have the client fully clothed.  Based on what you wish to learn, we can do a Shiatsu/Reflexology/Craniosacral bodywork session entirely over clothes.  That way the receiving partner can still sit up to speak if they wish and we won't have to spend time on the more complicated skill of draping the sheet as it is done during Swedish massage.

No comments: